National Geographic guide to the national parks of Canada.
This completely updated guidebook shows you how to make the most out of your visit to Canada's 47 gorgeous national parks, just in time for Canada's 150th birthday. Detailed guidance highlights the best spots for wildlife watching, favorite places for kayaking, swimming, camping, hiking, and other activities, as well as such nuts-and-bolts information as how to get to each park, the best seasons, where to stay, and much more.
- ISBN: 9781426217562 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 399 pages : colour illustrations, colour maps ; 22 cm
- Edition: Second edition.
- Publisher: Washington, District of Columbia : National Geographic, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Atlantic Provinces -- Quebec & Ontario -- Prairie Provinces -- Rockies -- Pacific Rim -- Far North.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||National parks and reserves > Canada > Guidebooks.
Canada > Guidebooks.
- 26 of 27 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 27 total copies.