Pie academy : master the perfect crust and 255 ... Read More
- 3 of 4 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781635861112 (Hardcover)
- ISBN: 163586111X (Hardcover)
ix, 469 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Publisher: North Adams, MA : Storey Publishing, 2020.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
part one: Behind the scenes. The pie maker's ... Read More
"Discover recipes for all types of crusts and ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
Pies -- Technique
Summary: "Discover recipes for all types of crusts and pastry, including gluten-free, whole wheat, and extra-flaky. Learn about the best tools and gadgets to make dough and fillings. Step-by-step instructions with photos make it easy for bakers of all levels"--